Brilliant Beachside Buying - Walk to Everything! It's Got To Go!
A new owner is urgently needed for this budget beachside buy! Make no mistake, it will be SOLD!
If lifestyle and location are paramount in the search for your next property, look no further than this! Set on the first floor of "Solana", a small walk up block of only 6 units, this fabulous 2 bedroom unit is ideally positioned with the patrolled beach at the end of the street and within close proximity to the best that Broadbeach has to offer!
With fresh paint and new carpets, the unit presents as neat as a pin! There's nothing further to do but move straight in and start enjoying the relaxed beachside lifestyle on offer or lease out and reap the weekly returns!
Featuring a recently updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a tiled, bright and airy living space opening out onto the sunny East facing balcony.
Act quick to secure this quality beachside position! Once you buy this unit, you wont need a car; just walking shoes and a GO card! Enjoy leisurely walks on the beach positioned at the end of the street, the convenience of the light rail within easy reach, a relaxed stroll to your choice of restaurants and cafes and close proximity to Star Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and world class shopping at Pacific Fair! Procrastination could lose you this highly desirable position!
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor unit
- Immaculately presented with fresh paint & new carpets
- Sunny East facing balcony
- Recently updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry
- Huge single lock up garage with plenty of additional space for storage
- Solana' - small walk up block of only 6 units on 607m2 beachside block with possible future redevelopment potential
- Highly desirable location close to everything!
- Patrolled beach at the end of the street
- Easy walk to the light rail, transport routes and an array of restaurants and cafes
- Close to Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair shopping
Council rates: $2,620.36 per annum (approx.)
Water rates: $1,458.40 per annum (approx.)
Body corporate fees: $55 per week (approx.)
Rental estimate: $400 per week (approx.)
Act fast or be disappointed! Contact the agents Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene today to arrange your inspection!
To view the property video, please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking