Canungra property with beautiful outlook
This charming 2 bedroom, one bathroom house is situated on just over a quarter of an acre on the hillside in beautiful Canungra. Sit on the veranda in the cooling breeze and admire the views or take a stroll into town for a coffee and visit the popular Canungra bakery.
This property would be perfect for first home buyers, small families, or investors. It boasts many features including:
- 2 bedrooms, with the master having a sliding door opening onto the veranda
- 1 bathroom with a bath and shower
- Kitchen with gas cooktop oven
- Dining and lounge with cathedral ceilings and sliding doors onto the veranda
- Ceiling fans
- Full length front veranda
- Tiered with levelled areas and steps down to bottom of property
- Rear of the block backs onto a wildlife strip
- 2 gardens sheds, cubby house and 2 shelters for use as chook pen, storage or composting
- Town water and sewage
- Electric hot water
- Fully insulated
Previously rented at $400/week. Currently owner occupied.
This property is in a great part of town and within walking distance to School, shops and Cafes.
Just a 15-20 minute drive to Nerang, and a 10 minute drive to the beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
Call Mark or Debra to arrange a private inspection of this property, or come to one of our advertised open homes.