CLOSE TO CBD, WESTFIELD & STATION!
This one bedroom unit is in a young, secure complex in the heart of the CBD only minutes away from Westfield and Penrith Station. There is a spacious combined lounge/dining area with a wraparound verandah and a split system air conditioner. Plenty of storage space in the entrance area and a mirrored built-in robe to the master bedroom - perfectly suited to a professional couple. The apartment also has a second toilet in the laundry. Positioned on the ground floor in a security complex (which will be freshly painted externally very soon), it also has seating in the common areas to relax in the sun and a secure carspace in the basement.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com