TROPICAL EDEN AWAITS
Don't delay in viewing this lovely home nestled in a quiet cul de sac location. The home has 3 separate living areas and also boasts the following qualities.
* 4 good sized bedrooms - all with robes
* Master bedroom with split system air conditioner
* Formal lounge and dining (or separate theatre area)
* Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, new oven, new hotplate, new dishwasher
* Informal dining
* Family room with split system air conditioner
* Games room coming off the minor bedrooms
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* One large and one small size sheds
* New flooring to almost the whole home
* New wooden indoor shutters to all windows
* Double remote garage
* Large patio area
The home also has a lovely, tranquil outdoor area which would suit someone who loves to potter around in the garden. The rear garden can be described as a lush tropical garden with a lagoon containing perch. Owner is happy to pay 50% of your water consumption to help off set the cost of the watering the lawns and garden. The lawns and gardens are reticulated. There are French doors to the property which brings the outside in.
The property is situated close to shops, school, transport and parks.
If you truly want an amazing place to call home that ticks all the boxes then register your interest to view today. You won't be disappointed.
Applications will only be given out at time of inspection of the premises. Whilst every care is taken, Professionals Prowest will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly