JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER
This property is a great investment for owner occupiers or to investors looking to capitalise on the amazing rental returns properties in Pottsville are currently receiving!
This Pottsville Waters freestanding home is an affordable and an undeniably solid investment opportunity in an area of amazing capital growth. Situated in a great location, just a 10 minute easy flat walk to the beach, pristine estuary and local shops only 2 minutes by car.
This brick and tile home has great bones. Ripe for renovation, a new owner can put their own style and design stamp on it.
The property features:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans.
- Family bathroom w/ separate toilet and off master bedroom.
- Tiled kitchen/dining and carpeted living area with plenty of natural light.
- Kitchen with stainless modern appliances overlooking the North facing back yard.
- Undercover entertaining patio.
- Fully fenced grassed backyard with easily maintained gardens.
- Laundry combined with long single lock up garage.
- Land size: 703 sq.m.
This property would suit savvy investors, with the capacity of a rental return of $500- $550 per week. Or alternatively, it's ideal for a buyer looking to owner occupy and take advantage of buying in an amazing capital growth area of Pottsville!
With median house prices in Pottsville creeping into the $700,000's don't miss your opportunity to purchase an entry level property. Contact our agency to register for an inspection, before it's too late!
- Entry level freestanding home to Pottsville's growing marketplace
- Less than 10 minute walk to beach, estuary & shops
- Ripe for renovation
- Great opportunity to owner occupy or invest in the original Pottsville Waters estate