Sovereign Hills Family Home in Quiet Culdesac
Need more space in a desirable location? Freshly painted living and bedrooms, single level family home with the added option of an additional self contained accommodation turning this into a larger home (extra bedroom, extra bathroom, extra living and extra kitchen). Ideal for an extended family seeking independence, entertaining guests over the holiday season or teenage retreat... Positioned in the quiet end of the culdesac and gated front courtyard.
* Three large bedrooms two with robes, main with ensuite
* Electric stove and cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space
* Formal lounge and open plan meals, dining and sliding door, paved front courtyard
* Low maintenance, front yard landscaped, paved backyard, fully fenced
* North to rear aspect, close to bus transport, shops, parks, reserves and schools
* Both homes at 19 and 19A Weeroona Place available separately or together
* Ducted air conditioning, double automated garage, internal access
19 Weeroona Place Rouse Hill - available $500 per week (separately metered)
19A Weeroona Place Rouse Hill - available $350 per week(separately metered) with inclusions: front loader washing machine, dining table and 4 chairs, fridge, tv cabinet, new mattress and bed frame.
19 & 19A Weeroona Place Rouse Hill - available - POA (security interconnected door)
Rouse Hill Public School (1.2km), Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School (1.8km), Ironbark Ridge Public School and Rouse Hill High School (2.2km). Bus services from Milford Rd, 3.5km to Rouse Hill Town Centre and future Rouse Hill train station approx 7.7km to Schofields train station.
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced