Breese Street Living...
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Nestled on the 9th floor, this renovated one-bedroom apartment offers contemporary and convenient living in the heart of Brunswick.
- Light open style living space leading out to private balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows and reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Sleek kitchen with gas cooking, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Features floorboards throughout
- Master bedroom fitted with built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with stylish vanity and generous shower area
- Laundry connections available in bathroom
- Uninterrupted view with a leafy outlook
- Secure car space with storage cage
- Secure entry, access to building from 601 Sydney Rd or 22 Breese Street
- Surrounded by all Brunswick has to offer including restaurants, cafes & bars. Public transport on your door step and within close proximity to Melbourne CBD.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales & leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning