Rare 3 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment - Investor Wants It SOLD!
Looking to buy beachside without compromising on size and quality? Wake up and smell the coffee (literally) from this unique 3 bedroom ground floor apartment, located only metres to the famous cafes, restaurants and pristine beaches of Nobby Beach!
Positioned in what is arguably the most sought after pocket of Nobby's, this exceptional property is guaranteed to tick all of the 'must haves' on your wish list with some added features that are sure to excite!
Set on the ground floor of "Kaleen Surfside" a boutique block of 6, this spacious apartment offers all of the benefits of low maintenance apartment living with all the space of a house!
What makes the property such a unique and rare find is the expansive sunny outdoor patio at the rear, the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family.
Featuring three well sized bedrooms each with built in wardrobes and two bathrooms including the master bedroom with ensuite. The open plan living space with its bright and airy feel opens out to a large balcony, ideal for lazing back and enjoying the cool coastal breezes on offer.
A great option to use as a lock up for the weekends - no need to search for a car park for the kids Nippers program when you own your own piece of paradise in a hot spot like Nobby's! The apartment offers secure basement parking for 2 vehicles tandem plus lockable storage.
Life's a dream when you live at Nobby's! This highly prized location is continually evolving, renowned for its relaxed coastal lifestyle and ever growing and changing mix of trendy cafes, bars and restaurants.
Begin your day with a coffee and breakfast at one of the cafes nearby and a leisurely stroll along the beautiful patrolled beach. Enjoy a relaxed picnic at popular Lions Head Park conveniently located at the end of the street. Catch up with friends over a cool drink and evening meal at the at one of the many stylish bars and restaurants at your fingertips - this is what the Nobby's lifestyle is all about!
This sought after precinct also offers close proximity to world class shopping at Pacific Fair, the newly refurbished Star Casino and the Broadbeach entertainment precinct, all within a few minutes' drive.
- Rare find - spacious ground floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite)
- Spacious floor plan - all the space of a house without the maintenance!
- Expansive outdoor entertaining patio at rear with gardens and exclusive use veggie patch
- Bright and airy living space with balcony, perfect for enjoying the cool coastal breezes
- 2 secure basement car spaces tandem plus lockable storage
- Air conditioning in living and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- 'Kaleen Surfside', boutique block of only 6 units
- Just metres to the famous cafes, bars and restaurants of Nobby's
- Popular Lions Head Park at the end of the street
- Easy walk to patrolled beach and popular Marine Parade walking track
Council rates: $2,300 per annum (approx.)
Water rates: $1,380 per annum (approx.)
Body corporate fees: $69 per week (approx.)
Rental: Recently tenanted at $650 per week
Properties of this calibre in this location are rarely available and don't last long so you'll have to act quickly or miss out! Contact Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today!
To view the property video, please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning