Private bushland living
Located on a private 5-acre bush-land block at the end of a cul-de-sac in Tamborine, is this solid brick home offering peace and tranquility. The open plan dining and country style kitchen with its walk-in pantry leads you through to the living area which opens onto the veranda, perfect for outdoor entertaining, or simply relax and enjoy the local birdlife and bush-land views.
This move in ready home has three bedrooms, a study, and one bathroom. Just add a few personal touches to make it your own.
There is plenty of room for some chickens and a veggie patch and with some creative landscaping you could turn this property into something truly special.
- Living room opening onto the undercover veranda
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Country style kitchen with timber bench-tops and island bench
- Walk-in pantry
- Three bedrooms, one with built-in
- Fourth bedroom/study
- Air conditioning
- New commercial grade vinyl plank flooring
- Outdoor entertaining area with combustion fire
- Two car carport
- Garden shed
- Two containers set up as a workshop with power
- Two poly water tanks
- Gravity fed water to the property
Within the school catchment area for all Tamborine Mountain Schools.
Just 40 minutes to the M1 motorway, and 50 minutes to the Brisbane Airport.
This property is priced to sell and well worth an inspection.
Please call Mark to arrange an inspection or join me at the advertised open homes.