DEFINING COMFORT AND ELEGANT STYLE
Perfectly designed, this remarkable home is definitely one not to be missed. A charming yet timeless exterior beckons your entry into this lovingly crafted family abode. Nestled in the tranquility of a cul de sac location and elevated to capture stunning city views, there is no better place to make new memories!
Elegantly crafted over two magical levels, this striking architectural home defines style, comfort and luxury in Swan View Hills.
Please click on 3D Tour Button to view online from your desktop and enjoy the walk through
this beautiful home just like you admire in glossy Architectural magazine.
Located close to Swan Valley is WA's oldest wine growing region at Perth's doorstep.
Located 25 minutes from Perth City and only minutes away from your new home, the Swan Valley picturesque vines and a foodie delight with the Cider and Ale trail. Rising from the rich and fertile soil and covered by endless blue skies, the Swan Valley landscape is different from any other in Perth. After your daily grind you have a place to escape and unwind, close to your new home. A holiday, minutes from home. A place where schedules are not needed and clocks should not be watched.
Upon entering this home, the Tiffany style door entrance with Jarrah flooring hallway guides you through this beautiful designed residence, leading you into the open plan living with gourmet kitchen, dining and lounge with large windows that provide a spectacular outlook across the west facing alfresco, shimmering solar heated pool with Balinese gazebo, easy care gardens, generous grassed space and you have year-round entertaining you desire.
Upstairs Alfresco area is the perfect place to enjoy your Sundowner drinks.
Boasting with multiple of living areas, theatre room, games room, dining and living room,
two Alfresco areas, four bedrooms, two stunning bathrooms, powder room, office or guest room. A kitchenette upstairs serves casual meals. Enjoy cooking in Hampton style kitchen with "Falcon" brand cooking range and oven. Breakfast island bench is designed with solid Jarrah piece, plenty of storage cupboard and a walk-in pantry.
Large lockable double garage/workshop approximately 64sqm with roof storage, 3- Phase power, brick and iron roof with bonus shower and WC.
• Master bedroom is decorated in elegant style with HER walk-in robe and HIS built-in robe.
• Designer Ensuite with timber vanity, a claw foot bathtub and shower
• Study or Office at the entrance
• High ceiling and Jarrah flooring Hallway
• Theatre room equipped with smart audio- visual system
• Living room is amplified with high ceiling and a fireplace
• Spacious and stylishly designed open plan living/dining and kitchen area
• A gourmet kitchen, you will fall in love with, to try your culinary skills
• Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboards
An elegant staircase leads you to Upstairs consisting of:
• Games room/pool room opening up to the Alfresco balcony allowing you to
Indulge watching the amazing Sunsets and sipping your drinks
• Kitchenette for easy meals
• Good size Guest bedroom with walk-in and good quality carpet flooring
• Two other good size bedrooms with built-in-robes and carpet flooring
• Another stylish bathroom with bath and shower
Plenty of storage, LED lights throughout the house, fans and TV connections
in all bedrooms.
Other property features:
• Big Workshop with attached bathroom
• Security system
• Ducted vacuum cleaning
• Double garage with roof storage and internal access
• Extra parking including caravan or boat available on heavy duty concrete driveway on the side of the house with extra wide gate access
• Fully reticulated landscaped garden with water pond and water features
• Solar heated underground Pool with water features and lights
• Outdoor alfresco with timber decking and caf blinds
• Flooring mostly in Jarrah and high -quality carpets in bedrooms
• Roof storage in the garage with lights
• Land size: 996sqm
• Living Space: 322sqm
• Built Year: 2008
• Close to Perth Eastern Hills
• Close to Sir John Forrest with natural bush vegetation
• Close to Swan Valley Wineries
• Close to Midland Gate Mega Shopping Centre
• Close to Midland hospital "St John of God"
• Nearby famous Guildford Grammar school
• Easy access to highways like Great Eastern Highway and Roe Highway
Style, City Views and Location make this two-storey residential home something unique
and special. Imagine watching spectacular sunset almost every day, watching the rainbows in the horizon and twinkling city lights in the nights.
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS EXPERIENCE?
Call Agent Ana Borcherdt NOW on her Mobile: 0481 092 390 or E: email@example.com
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System