Nothing but Quality Throughout
If your searching through the houses for sale and keep seeing cheap finishes and half-finished renovations, then this gorgeous property is going to be a breath of fresh air. Purpose built by the owner of the front house (also amazing) for their mother, this 2007 built residence is nothing but class and has had no expenses spared. From the feature inserts in the solid timber flooring to the meticulously loved lawns - upon inspection you will see that this is not your standard Forrestfield home.
Some of the beautiful features include:
- Grand formal entry with wall recesses, feature timber inserts and security screen door
- Oversized kitchen with plenty of draws, dishwasher, drop down bulkhead, shopper entry, overhead and display cabinets
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout the home.
- Large double lockup garage with extra height and storage space and rear roller door access
- Open plan dining/lounge area with fireplace and gas point
- Separate home theatre or lounge area with double French doors
- Gorgeous polished solid timber flooring throughout.
- 3 great double sized bedrooms with plenty of walk in or built in robe space
- Very clean and presentable bathrooms
- Huge laundry with plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Large alfresco entertaining area bordered by established gardens and overlooking trees
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
- Solar panels
- Infinity hot water control
- Poured limestone around the property and extra parking for trailer
- Secure rear property with electric gate and intercom
- 511sqm block with no strata fees
This gorgeous home also backs onto Woodlupine Brook so isn't bothered by rear neighbours. You're only a short walk up to the New Forrestfield Shopping complex which is filled with coffee shops and eateries and with a new train station due in 2020 your buying into an up and coming suburb. Contact Team PSC today to organise a viewing!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System