A Home for the Family and Parking for the Boy's Toys
When shopping for a home in the ever-popular suburb of Wattle Grove it's getting harder and harder to find a beautiful high-end home with a workshop and still have plenty of space for the kids to play cricket or have a pool. And rarer still is finding a secure parking area for the boat or caravan.
Well if that is all sounding pretty good then your search may just be over and the added bonus of being opposite parkland and a few minutes' walk to Aldi and the award-winning Wattle Grove Primary School isn't going to hurt either.
Premium inclusions of this immaculate home are:
• Wonderful sized master bedroom with views over parkland through the quality curtains and sheers
• His and Hers walk in robes (Hers is a bit bigger)
• Dual vanities and shower heads, feature tiling and separate toilet in the en-suite
• Double lockup garage with extra height to get that 4wd in
• Grand double door entry foyer with recessed ceilings and security doors
• Separate home entertainment room with recessed ceilings
• Built in surround speakers to the theatre and cabling to the alfresco area
• Central chef's kitchen overlooking the living areas and alfresco area
• Huge walk in pantry, plumbed double fridge recess, engineered stone benchtops, expansive glass splashback, feature bulkhead, dishwasher and overhead cupboards.
• Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are all double rooms with built in or walk in robes
• Combined family/dining area with plenty of windows and natural light
• Reverse Cycle Ducted and split system air conditioning
• Stunning Jarrah hardwood flooring throughout the traffic and living areas
• 5.1kw Solar with 20 panels
• Fantastic street elevation with beautifully manicured lawns and gardens opposite parkland
• Auto reticulated lawns and gardens
• Drive through access to 6x4 (aprox.) powered and plumbed workshop
• Huge Alfresco entertaining area with timber decking overlooking the home cricket pitch.
• Secure parking for boat or caravan or trailer.
This property was originally built by one of the successful real estate agents in the area and it shows in the meticulous thought and design that has gone into the layout and clever inclusions. Its no secret that the award-winning Primary School is a huge drawcard for this area and being just over 250m away will ensure you will always have strong re-sale, not that you will ever want to move again anyway. Contact Team PSC for inspection details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning