Two acres- offers invited.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a great family home on 2 acres of rich volcanic soil, positioned in a very peaceful location, only a short walk to the local primary school. Designed for a growing family, with plenty of space inside and out to enjoy the lifestyle Tamborine Mountain is renowned for.
The large spring fed swimming hole in Guanaba Creek, at the bottom of the garden, is a unique feature of this stunning property and is even big enough to float a small boat..!
Some other features worth mentioning:
- 5 bedrooms plus study
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite with spa bath
- Insulation throughout
- Large covered patio
- Solar energy system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fireplace in family room
- Security flyscreen's throughout
- Animal/toddler proof fence around house
- Fenced paddock on the other side of the creek for a pony or two
- Water tanks: 2x 30,000 ltr plus 1x 5,000ltr 1x 3,000ltr
- 350ft deep water bore with 20,000ltr p/h pump
- Established fruit trees consisting of oranges, mandarin & fig
- Useable 2 acres of red soil, with outlook over spring fed Guanaba Creek
- Circular driveway leads to front entry
- Large 70ft x 30ft shed with bathroom, toilet, laundry & kitchenette
- Separate single storage shed/garage
It is with regret the owners have decided to sell their place of residence for over 30 years.
Full of fond memories, it's now time for another family to enjoy and create their own memories to cherish!
They're ready to go, and all offers will be considered!
Buy now and enjoy the mountain lifestyle in your new home on the Mountain!
Contact Barry to arrange your private inspection or come along to the open home.