Charming Queenslander in
"Grace House" is a modern Queenslander style, double story home brimming with character, set in the midst of a picturesque flat one acre block. Its high ceilings give you a sense of openness upon entry. Passing the timber staircase with wrought iron railings you find yourself in the open plan kitchen and family room overlooking the landscaped gardens. Additional features are the plantation shutters throughout, wooden fretwork and polished wooden floors. Located just a short stroll to Gallery Walk, offering a variety of galleries, gift shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Entry foyer
- Living room, which opens onto the large back veranda
- Separate formal lounge
- Formal dining room
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and modern appliances
- Granite bench tops with an island bench
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Family bathroom
- Large laundry, separate toilet and storage area
- Double lock-up garage with automatic doors has internal access
- Spacious master bedroom with its own balcony and walk-in robe
- Master ensuite with claw foot bath, separate shower, his and her basins and a separate toilet
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Plantation timber shutters
- High ceilings
- Plenty of storage space
- Large backyard with a gazebo
- Flat block with red soil
- Fully fenced yard
- Garden shed and carport storage for the boat or caravan
This home is located in a very popular area on the Mountain and is a gentle walk to the local convenience store, bakery, butchery, medical centre and pharmacy.
Easy access to the M1 motorway, Brisbane and the Gold Coast attractions.
Please call Mark to arrange an inspection or join me at the advertised open homes.