Owner has purchased interstate. This must be sold now!
Do Not miss this opportunity!! Vendor must sell! This property offers some of the most magnificent, uninterrupted extensive views you could ever wish for. Sitting high among the clouds at 1250 feet above sea level you feel as though you are in a world of your own. From every room in both cottages you can capture views from Moreton Island across the Canungra Valley to Binna Burra and Beechmont, and from Surfers Paradise to Tweed Head. The views at night are a sight to behold with the Gold Coast transforming in to a sea of twinkling lights.
Two timber cottages of the same design but varying sizes were designed and styled on homes built on Nantucket Island, a small community off the coast of Boston.
Timber used throughout the home was sourced from Injune, and Maryborough, with a cosy country style feel having been created for the enjoyment of the inhabitants.
Each, and every item in the house was hand-picked, and I feel this contributes to the special feel this property projects to anyone who enters the front door.
Each Property Features:
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas cooktops
- Bathroom with timber vanity and drop in basin
- Living room offering breathtaking views
- Bedroom with seating areas and built-in robes
- Maryborough hoop pine floors throughout
- Deck designed to take advantage of the views
- Freestanding gazebo, the perfect spot for your afternoon refreshment
- 2 x 11,000 Litre water tanks
- Solar Power with battery back-up
- Double garage and single carport
- 1.79 Ha land size
There are multiple options for use of this property, live in one and rent the second dwelling out, potential for use of extended family members, or extend the existing dwelling. The choice is yours, come and judge for yourself. Please contact Diane Pihl as inspection is by private appointment only.