Location, private and spacious!
This appealing one level home is set on large grounds, with some of the prettiest gardens in the area. It's easy to see why Beechmont Avenue is one of the most highly sought after streets in Old Eagle Heights.
Strolling distance to all amenities, Gallery Walk, supermarket, medical professionals, post office, butcher, bakery, green parklands, and easy to walk streets.
- Garden forecourt to welcome guests
- Entry hall leads off into the open lounge, dining and living areas
- Slow combustion fire
- Dining area with study nook
- Well-appointed kitchen, granite bench-tops and splash backs
- White marble ensuite with double shower and separate toilet
- Large parents retreat or granny flat, locks off easily from the rest of the house
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, third bedroom has separate study
- Powder room, family bathroom and separate toilet
- 30 solar panels on roof
- Security system
- Al-fresco entertainment gazebo, BBQ and open fire
- Verandahs and concrete paths on all sides of the house
- Large garage with remote doors, plus work area and storage
Other features include:
- Bush house, wood shed, garden shed, outdoor toilet and garden work area
- Fruit trees - Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, Kaffir Lime, Passionfruit vine and a veggie garden
- Bore and two concrete water tanks with 32,000 litres
- Flat, almost half acre of rich volcanic soil
- Corner block with two street frontages
Privately situated behind lush garden foliage, one of the hardest decisions you will make is choosing from one of the many pretty vantage points to enjoy a coffee and croissants, afternoon tea or a cool evening drink. There is a special spot for anytime of the day.
Do you have a green thumb?
Visit our open home or call Linda Hogan for further information.