Serenity on Java.!
Java House sits on an impressive site surrounded by the striking natural beauty of Tamborine Mountain. Set on the southern side of the mountain, this highly crafted 3 storey house is a response to topography and climate. Its sculptural form, beyond its beauty is a functional approach to use of space, privacy, visual connection and passive design.
Designed and built by award winning Guymer Bailey Architects (think Kingfisher Bay Resort - Fraser Island) the home represents 'total design' ethos and the uncompromising vision and the love of nature by its original owners.
The contours of the mountain's ridge line influenced the curving design of the house. Two large organic shaped decks curve and flow and are recessed to provide outdoor spaces with deep rounded eaves, like the forest canopies. Functionally, it provides sunlight, ventilation, activity and entertainment spaces and a unique connection to both the natural bushland and the Gold Coast.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Large en-suite with spa off main
- Modern kitchen that all chefs will love
- Large open-plan living areas that lead onto the wrap around decks, for relaxing and entertaining
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms
- Bright, light and sunny in every direction
- Wood-fire heating
- Polished timber floors
- High ceilings
- Great outlook over the beautiful leafy surrounds plus views to the Gold Coast
- Secluded outdoor gas heated inground spa in bushland setting
- Barbeque area
- Double garage, workshop & storage
- 6 x 6 shed/workshop
- Brick paved driveway and security gate
This is the place to take in the grandeur, wonder and life of this sub-tropical environment to unwind, to refresh, to be present and to enjoy nature.
"By appointment only" please contact Jan Pickett or Barry Chick.
Exclusively listed with the Professionals Serendipity Real Estate.