Charming c1920 Bungalow in prized locale
This creative reinvention of one of Thornbury’s signature double-fronted bungalows has transformed this freestanding residence into an enchanting retreat with a sense of space and harmony rarely found in the suburbs.
This charming c1920 bungalow boasts an exceptional location with off street parking. Centrally positioned, it's within a stroll to trams, buses, schools, and only minutes away from the delights of High Street. Sympathetic renovations with an immaculate eye for detail have created a beautiful living space whilst retaining many of the original features including its high ceilings, timber floors, ornate fireplaces. These give the home its character, while the open plan design and indoor/outdoor flow ensure comfortable modern living and entertaining.
• Open plan kitchen and spacious living/dining room flows outside
• Frosted glass splash back with stone bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
• Warm in winter and cool in summer with vented heating and cooling system
• Outdoor entertaining deck and lovely private generous level rear garden
• Sizeable main bedroom with beautiful bay window
• Bathroom with bathtub, floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rack and plenty of natural light
• Beautiful timber window frames
• Peaceful, private, sunny and leafy setting on the border of Thornbury, Northcote, Brunswick
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced