Heritage in the Heart of the City
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
This charming freshly painted two bedroom apartment is elevated on the 8th floor of the Capitol Theatre building.
Located right amongst the hustle & bustle but nestled for peace and quiet.
- Desirable layout with open plan living area and high ceilings
- Well-appointed modern kitchen finished in stone and stainless steel
- Gas cooking, dishwasher and wall heating
- Generous heritage windows offering light filled living
- Two oversized bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious main bathroom with shower, euro laundry and ample storage
- Additional storage cage
- Secure building, lift access and intercom
- Positioned perfectly close to cafes, restaurants, Bourke Street mall, theatres and all of Melbourne's charming laneways.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales & leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport