Exquisite waterfront estate
Occupying one of Picnic Points most highly prized & tightly held positions, this prestigious residence is prominently set on a waterfront site of the absolute highest calibre.
Enjoying remarkable open water views across a perfect South/westerly aspect, the amenities, inclusions & lifestyle benefits offered in this executive home are unparalleled.
Nestled on approximately 1069m² of landscaped grounds, the panoramic river vistas are enjoyed from virtually every corner of the home.
Spectacular open plan living spaces with high vaulted ceilings, cedar windows as well as the signature entertaining area that leaves a lasting impression, soaking up the abundant natural light & cooling breezes.
Exceptionally well appointed throughout the stylish, modern kitchen opens straight onto a covered alfresco terrace making it the focal point of this home.
A versatile floor plan offering Seven bedrooms that includes a luxurious master suite & provides an option for separate in-law accommodation or an amazing teenager's retreat.
An exceptional opportunity to own a deep waterfront property in one of the area's finest locations, offering a private slipway, jetty, pontoon & boat house which offers an electric winch & heaps of storage.
The little things:
• 7 double size bedrooms
• Master suite boasts a large WIR & ultra-modern ensuite
• Large double garage + off street parking for 4 cars
• Modern kitchen & stone bench tops
• Timber floors in the living areas
• Formal & informal living areas
• Downstairs living area/games room or teenagers retreat with bathroom
• Elegantly set living area overlooking the Georges River
• Undercover entertaining area fitted with an automated pergola roof
• Level child friendly grassed backyard
• Sparkling in-ground salt water pool
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + fireplace
• Internal laundry + heaps of storage
• Upstairs balcony
• Pontoon, slipway & boat house with electric winch
• Wide side access with another entertaining area
• Land size approximately 1069m2
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- River Views
- Water Front
- Water Views
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning