BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
This newly renovated home has 3 bedrooms, a brand new kitchen, a brand new bathroom, a large living room with new air conditioning and curtains. The whole home has been freshly painted with updated floor coverings throughout. There is a lock up carport that offers drive through access into the backyard which is large and cleared with a garden shed.
The home also sits in a quiet street within walking distance to local schools and local shopping village. Xavier College and other prestigious schools are also only a few minutes’ drive away. Plus this family street is only a 7 minute drive to the Penrith CBD.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com