Recently Refreshed & Ready to Go!
Set on a generous, 735m2 flat allotment in this super popular & convenient suburb, this affordable, allergy friendly home is definitely a garden lover's paradise with a beautiful array of roses, flowers, evergreens/shrubs, fernery, lawn area & even a few mature trees to admire. Having also just been professionally painted inside, this home is fresh, clean & ready to move straight into & start enjoying!
Some of the other features of this home include...
• Built in 1989
• Great street appeal
• Brick veneer construction
• 3 bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
• 2 way bathroom - direct access from main bedroom
• Large lounge & dining area
• Generous sized kitchen with gas stove, skylight & pantry
• Ducted cooling, gas heating & ceiling fans
• Freshly sealed slate floors - no carpets
• All weather pitched roof pergola
• Garden/tool shed
• 735m2 flat block, fenced for children &/or pets
• Large side fernery area
• Single carport with roller door & drive through access
• Double width parking bay - ideal for smaller caravan or trailer
• Plenty of off street parking on driveway
Located only 550m approx. from the bustling Woodcroft Plaza shopping centre & other handy facilities & with a bus stop within easy walking distance, this home really offers a great combination of convenience & comfort. Absolutely ideal for first home buyers wanting to enter the market or alternatively smaller families or downsizers (especially those who love to garden!) wanting a neat & tidy home on a great sized block in this highly sought after suburb.
On the market now for very definite sale, all serious offers will be presented & considered & a quick settlement is both available & preferred, where possible.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning