CHARMING COTTAGE WITH GREAT VIEWS
Located at the top of the hill in Annesley St, with beautiful views towards Bathurst and the mountains, is this fully renovated charming cottage. Offering three bedrooms, two of which are over-sized. The main bathroom offers a beautiful stained glass window feature and spa bath. The new laundry flows to an additional toilet. Flowing from the brand-new kitchen with gas cook-top and dishwasher is a separate dining area. The home has excellent heating and cooling with under floor ducted heating, a wood combustion heater in the living room, Daiken Reverse Cycle heating and cooling plus ceiling fans. Outside offers a huge deck, a fully enclosed low maintenance backyard, a single lock up garage plus a carport.
* New kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cook-top and ducted range hood
* Main living area flows to beautiful French doors with great views and front deck.
* New Central ducted underfloor heating
* Daiken Reverse cycle A/C in living plus wood combustion heater
* Second toilet and new laundry
* Main living is complimented by front and rear decks plus separate dining off kitchen.
* Ceiling fans in living and dining room
Inspect anytime. Contact Mark Sullivan 0429 954 990