All the I Wants! 4 Bedrooms, Ensuite, 2 Cars & Walk to School on a BIG 780m2 Block.
OWNERS HAVE RELOCATED OVERSEAS AND ARE LOOKING FOR AN URGENT SALE!
• A very popular home in a central Regents Park location a few metres to the Yugumbir School, right on bus transport and minutes to the Grand Plaza shopping centre.
• Suitable to a wide range of buyers - home owners, young or old, families, investors - currently rented to excellent tenants on lease until 6/02/2019 at $420.00 per week.
• A great opportunity awaits you set on a good size & private 780m2 block
• Popular open plan light filled internal design includes a huge carpeted air conditioned lounge room to the front and a combined tiled area of dining and kitchen.
• Carpeted lounge has a bay window to the front and tiled hallways lead to the family, dining/kitchen area.
• Ceiling fans in the main bedroom and the lounge area plus the back bedroom
• A modern kitchen complete with a dishwasher, overlooks the private entertainment area with a servery to the outdoor area.
• Wall oven and hotplates with a Blanco rangehood
• Bringing the outdoors as indoors is a huge undercover entertainer’s dream patio area, complete with a built in BBQ area and connected to Foxtel for all your party needs.
• Two water tanks, one with a pump service the landscaped gardens, all fencing is colorbond except the rear fence, which is chain wire.
• Air conditioning in two of the four built in bedrooms, plus the main living area make for a cool summer home.
• The main bedroom has a bay window to the front and will take a king size bed. An upgraded ensuite and upgraded family bathroom completes the picture with tiling floor to ceiling
• Double door mirrored robes to the main bedroom, plenty of storage
• Tinted windows and security screens and doors throughout.
• Two garden sheds for all the extras and both have power connected, plus a double lock up carport area, to keep the vehicles undercover.
• Move in tomorrow and enjoy living in ever popular Regents Park and don’t forget the kids can walk to school, right nearby at Yugumbir State School and the Browns Plains High School and State School.
Book an appointment sooner rather than later. You will not be disappointed!
About Regents Park
Regents Park was detached from Heritage Park, which had previously been part of Browns Plains back in the 1980’s. It’s a beautiful leafy area with close access to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre with its large range of stores as well as the Event Cinemas and the public transport hub.
Full of various parks, walking trails and several sports grounds it’s got all that you need, with a choice of schools for the kids too, including Yugumbir and Regents Park State Schools and Browns Plains High.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways aren’t far from home, nor the Mount Lindsay Highway so if you’re heading to the Gold Coast or the City, well you’ll be there in about 40 minutes.
- Ceiling Fans
- Security Screens & Doors
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Water Tank
- Electric Hot Water