Victorian Style & Elegance
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing "Mapledurham Homestead" one of Bathurst's Finest Properties. If you are looking for spectacular design, privacy, exclusivity, space and style, look no further.
Nestled between the city of Bathurst, Trinity Heights and Marsden Estate is the exclusive Leo Grant Drive. "Mapledurham" is arguably the finest property in the street. Featuring a prestigious turning circle front drive, wrapping front and side veranda's, parkland gardens, formal and informing living areas, executive office, main bedroom suite and atrium courtyard. The rear of the home is double glazed plate glass creating a light filled home flowing to spectacular established gardens. In addition to the 1.8 acres on offer, is a 10 bay shed, bore, water tank and alfresco dining
* Masterbuilt Executive Residence
* Gracious circular drive-way and feature garden urn
* Beautiful tessellated tiled front and side verandas
* Stunning front door featuring stained glass sides and grand foyer entrance
* 10 foot high ceilings throughout ground floor
* Massive amount of storage cupboards throughout home
* Huge master bedroom suite with over-sized walk through robe, full sized en-suite bathroom and private fernery courtyard.
* Bedrooms two and three with built in robes.
* Formal sitting room, formal lounge room, executive office and first floor loft, all have potential to be additional bedrooms
* Formal Lounge with ornate working fireplace
* Formal Dining / Sitting Room with ornate working fireplace
* Spacious & Modern Open Plan Family / Living
* Modern open plan kitchen with Jarrah hardwood cabinetry and island bench featuring "convict bricks" feature
* Third Toilet Outside off kitchen with vanity
* Town water in addition to bore
* 5000 litre tank with pumped irrigation to gardens and lawns from Bore
* Massive 200sqm shed with 3 phase power, mezzanine storage and security system.
* Second floor "Loft" offers a spacious teenagers retreat, art studio or alternate accommodation
* Daiken Reverse Cycle in living room plus instantaneous gas heating
* Double brick construction and solid oregon frame
* Floorplans available. 38 square home
* Septic sewer system, recently serviced with Council Compliance certificate available
* Computer operated irrigation system with 13 points. Lawns and garden irrigated from bore fed tank
* Raised garden beds
* Beautiful established maple and silver birch trees
* Established pine tree lined boundary (Cupressus Torulosa) delivering privacy and wind protection
A home of this quality, on acres, this close to town is a rare opportunity!
Inspection highly recommended to take in all that this unique property has on offer.
Owners have bought elsewhere and are very receptive to offers
Don't delay, call Mark Sullivan today on 0429 954 990 for more information.
- Formal Lounge
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Bore Water
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System