Simply Stunning and just in time for summer (717sqm)
As the weather starts heating up and school holidays fast approaching you are going to need something to keep those kids occupied. I think Team PSC have just the solution for you.
This 2005 built family residence is going to tick every box imaginable - especially if you're into your outdoor living. With a HUGE alfresco and Cabana overlooking the sparkling below ground pool there is no excuse for the kids to come inside all summer holidays. Not to mention the expansive 717sqm block also leaves enough space for some lawn for that game of backyard cricket or cubby house.
Some of the other outstanding features of this property include:
- Huge open plan living area with high ceilings
- Grand double door entry with feature wall recesses
- Media room with built in cosy gas fire built in to the wall
- Gourmet Chefs kitchen with views over the outdoor areas.
- Overhead cupboards, 2 stainless steel ovens, plenty of draws and dishwasher
- Resort style master bedroom with huge walk in robe and outdoor parents retreat
- Luxurious and large ensuite with separate toilet and oversized shower, large bath and 2x vanities.
- All 3 kid's bedrooms are great sized double rooms with built in robes
- Large Study which is easily big enough to be a 5th bedroom
- Open plan family and dining area with high ceilings, wall recesses and stunning lighting
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Stunning Dark Karri hardwood floors throughout all the main living areas
- Quality carpets and fittings with modern neutral colour schemes
- Oversized double garage with storeroom area and high ceilings.
- Great sized walk in linen
- Security doors and screens
- Entertainers alfresco area with recessed ceilings and poured limestone
- Huge BGP with kids safety step built in, glass fencing, established plants giving privacy from the neighbours, pool cabana with zip track blind and feature lighting built into the limestone.
- Artificial turf for the kids and dog and low maintenance gardens
- 3x3m approx storage shed and side gate access for the wheelbarrow to get through.
Its no secret that Wattle Grove has been a well performing and highly sort after family friendly suburb. With a top public primary school, New shopping complex and easy access to major roads and the airport it's a location that cant be faulted.
Call Glen, Darren and Stefan from Team PSC to book your inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning