POTENTIAL, POSSIBILITIES, OPPORTUNITY & CHOICES
Here at #5 Essex St Forrestfield you have multiple choices and opportunities!
This is an original 1972 extended Family home set on a bigger 809 square metre subdivisible block!
It's extremely liveable and spacious as it is, but consider it's subdivision potential as a "future proofing" of your investment and it becomes so much more the attractive bargain!
The R-Code density, according to the City of Kalamunda's Local Housing Strategy zoning, now, is R25/R40! - That equates to block size average potentials of 350sqm and 220 sqm, respectively, so you can see it is easily a THREE unit site!. Buyers are advised to verify this information, and the City of Kalamunda's subdivisional requirements- 92579999
However, a current rental estimate of between $330 t0 $350/ week, guarantees a good return against your investment, if you prefer to defer subdivision.
Internally this Family Home is very neat, acceptable and spacious (Ready to rent now), but is does have potential to renovate and expose the glorious jarrah floors hiding under carpet now.
The large front yard is semi-enclosed by a solid fence and front access gate, so your secure parking needs are addressed. Similarly the under-main-roof roller door carport allows secure access to the big, neat back yard inclusive of a useful Shed/Workshop.
Call Terry 0414 452 790 be quick!
• 809 square metre R25/R40 Subdivisible Block
• Neat & Spacious with Three big bedrooms and one bathroom
• Massive, approved, double brick rear extension
• Comfortable too- Ducted & wall air-con, Roller shutters
• Walled front yard, with access gate to allow secure parking
• Under-Main-Roof Roller Door carport access to big back yard
• Useful Shed/Workshop
• Good potential renter/subdivider right now!