Text 156 Carthage to 0416 906 791 for further information
'Carinya' is a landmark Federation Residence that serves as a prime example of just why Federation homes of this calibre stand the test of time.
Meticulously restored and finished with unsurpassed attention to detail this home pays homage to its history without foregoing the comforts of modern living.
This exceptional home is graced with;
* Restored gorgeous kitchen, stone benches, natural gas cooking and dishwasher, plenty of storage.
* Totally & beautifully restored bathroom with shutters, stand-alone bathtub & his and hers vanities.
* Federation features include the high 'Wunderlich' ceilings, decorative cornices, picture rails, period architraves and skirting boards, beautiful mantels framing the numerous fireplaces & French doors.
* The comfort of underfloor ducted natural gas heating, ducted cooling and wood combustion fireplace and the added feature of 3.48kw of solar power.
* The 3 bedrooms are all double size rooms with potential of a 4th bedroom if needed.
* Study/home office spacious area with loads of built-in cupboards, library and desks with LED strip lighting.
* Classic formal dining with feature wood panelling, pressed metal ceilings and original lighting.
* Family room with federation style gas fire place and doors out to a tranquil private setting for those family gatherings also side and front verandahs to enjoy some quiet time, stunning sunsets and spectacular views out towards Duri Peeks.
* Beautiful manicured gardens and grounds, side access to a double garage, with rear access all on an allotment of 1,012m2. Prime position with easy access to the centre of the CBD.
A home of this calibre requires time to appreciate...so make an appointment today and don't miss this opportunity to secure an outstanding property. The vendors are encouraging offers.
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced