"BONNIE DOON" - Unlimited Potential! Unlimited Views! - 174.20* Hectares
Spectacularly positioned in the magnificent Numinbah Valley, this expansive and unique property offers outstanding views amongst the lushest and aesthetically beautiful of landscapes. Being offered as 2 separate parcels, the eastern parcel comprises 62.4* hectares of prime, arable land and is on the market for $2,500,000 and the western parcel, comprising of 111.8* hectares of beautiful undulating country with spectacular views, is on the market for $2,000,000.
- Outstanding views of the visually spectacular Numinbah Valley + glimpses of Mt Warning and the Border Ranges to the south
- Numinbah Valley has remained undeveloped in recent decades, and plays host to droves of tourists seeking solace and adventure. This makes the property perfect for any eco-tourism venture
- Crystal clear waters tumble off the cliffs of southern Springbrook forming the catchment of the beautiful Nerang River, which meanders through the valley floor. This river dissects the property providing pure quality permanent water to the farm, a sanctuary for native fish species, turtles and platypus
- With its rich, fertile, undulated, cleared grazing land and ample water on both sides of the road, in the heart of Numinbah Valley, the opportunities for this property are only limited by your imagination
- To the East is the Springbrook plateau with its ancient rain forest bush walks and waterfalls. 10* minutes south is the famous Natural Bridge, nestled on the edge of the Springbrook National Park.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact Cassie at any time, I'd love to help!