PARKLAND VIEWS PERFECT YOUNG FAMILY HOME!
Unique opportunity- more than just the family home. Be first to secure this double brick and tile home sited on a 683sqm Green Title Block.
Idyllically located on a quiet and convenient family street. With oodles of parking at the front and huge backyard at the rear, this largely-original 3-bedroom 1 bathroom solid brick home was architecturally designed with spacious family living that enjoys the benefits of total privacy.
Apart from three standard size bedrooms, it comes with two separate living areas, basic bathroom and outdoor entertaining area. This is where you will be spending most of your time with a leafy green outlook and area for the pets to run around in. Features include, but are not limited to:
• Spacious main lounge with ceiling fan
• Cosy and warm family/meals area with air conditioning to entertain family and friends
• Kitchen equipped with ample bench space, cooking stove, plenty of pantry and cupboard space
• Common bathroom with shower bath
• Laundry corner with external access
• Patio enclosed outdoor entertaining area
• Large gardens and garden storage shed
• Gated side access, PERFECT FOR A TRAILER OR BOAT!
• Gas Hot Water system
Situated on a 683sqm block overlook Richard Rushton Community Centre, close to schools, shops and public transport. This property and location with plenty of potential is an ideal home/investment for everyone.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!! You will not find another property with this many features in this price range. Please call listing agent Lim on 0481 091 139 for more details or to register your interest.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning