Modern large Impressions built family home with a Pool.
You are greeted by a large entry that leads into the front room that looks look out at the massive park abounding with fauna and flora which has a country feel.
Featuring luxury kitchen with Essastone benches, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances and more.
Two generous sized bedrooms and massive master bedroom, two luxurious bathrooms and featuring a dedicated study, theatre, and large alfresco area all complete with high end fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Extra wide entry and double doors
- Theatre room
- Study/4th bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas boosted solar hot water system
- Security doors front and back for air flow in summer
- Essastone benches
- Soft close drawers
- Walk-in pantry
- Large master bedroom with walk in robes and a fan
- Ensuite with double shower and sinks
- Built in robes
- LED lights
- Laundry with bench top and extra cupboards
- Linen and broom cupboard
- Gas points
- Masses of storage
- Solar panels 2.2kw invertor
- Salt pool with new pump and Pentair Rebel cleaner
- Reticulated gardens
- Covered extended patio with poured limestone
- Side access with extra parking for boats and caravan/2 driveways
- Double shed with single phase power approx 10 x 4
Situated close to Erskine shops and walking distance to estuary and picturesque wild life park.
Call Robin for a private viewing on 0409 620 922
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning