Warehouse Apartment - Circa 1915
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
This one of a kind Warehouse style apartment is perfectly positioned along leafy tree-lined Russell Street.
Ideal for someone seeking a unique apartment that offers spacious, split level living full of character and charm.
Features include -
- Well-appointed kitchen with induction stove top & stainless-steel appliances
- Light & bright living with high ceilings and large industrial windows
- Spacious mezzanine bedroom
- Large sleek bathroom with shower over bath, walk in wardrobe & European Laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Secure building with lift access
Ideally located moments only from Federation square, Flinders St, Bourke St mall, theatres, sports, Chinatown & Melbourne's best restaurants and cafes.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales & leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning