"West Melbourne, Warehouse Living"
Perfectly positioned in the heritage facade of this gorgeous red brick warehouse circa and taking advantage of its leafy green treetop aspect residence 19 offers style in abundance.
Ideal as is or add your splash of personality to make the perfect home or city pad.
- Elevated position with first floor accommodation and upper floor living
- Both a King sized master and study/single second bedroom
- Leafy tree view from both bedrooms, master with access to lower terrace
- Living/dining area has soaring ceilings with highlight windows
- Big living area spills to private entertainers terrace
- Open plan kitchen is conveniently placed and well equipped
- Bathroom is large, functional and includes a bath
- Separate laundry cupboard under stairs
- Excellent storage courtesy of large robes, broom cupboards and storage cage
- Secure basement car park & bike storage
- Away from the hustle and bustle but moments to the energetic CBD
- North Melbourne train station at the end of the street
If you're looking for something outside the norm for a first home or investment in an up and coming blue chip suburb then this is the one for you.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning