Historic Landmark, your Next Home - Circa 1929
1920's Beaux Arts architecture greets you and follows you all the way through to your apartment. Once inside you'll still enjoy the heritage charm as you gaze out of the huge, original casement windows.
- Stunning heritage windows with double glazing
- Enjoy high ceilings throughout
- Modern Kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtop
- The large living area offers flexible layout
- Convenient study nook perfect for modern day technology
- Large bedroom with built in robes
- Renowned building with ornate marble entrance and ceilings
- Period features carry through your lift lobby and common hall
- Low outgoings, a pleasant surprise for heritage lovers
- Clean functional bathroom with European-style laundry
This beautiful city residence welcomes you home. It's the perfect purchase to occupy full time, as a pied-a-terre or is a solid investment with brilliant further potential.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport