IMPRESSIVE RESIDENCE IN GAINSBOROUGH GREENS
Designed for those leading a busy lifestyle, this 4 bedroom Plantation home has unlimited comfort and convenience with open plan living and dining, gourmet kitchen with stylish island bench, additional media room and refreshing alfresco, offering the perfect backdrop for ultimate family relaxation.
Perfectly positioned in Gainsborough Greens, the estate provides residents with 8 kilometres of walking and bicycle tracks, playgrounds, parklands, sporting fields and a range of free community activities and events.
This master planned residential project is within easy reach of marinas, beaches, hinterland and the city of Brisbane via the M1 Motorway or the Ormeau and Coomera Train stations. The estate is:
- Close to Pimpama State Secondary College
- Minutes to the new Westfield Coomera and Pimpama City Centre
- Positioned between Ormeau and Coomera Train Stations
- 25 Minutes to Surfers Paradise
- 35 Minutes to Brisbane
The estate also offers a regular calendar of events for residents, and the broader community to enjoy. It has a real local community feel, but is also vibrant, growing and full of life and at its heart lies the Gainsborough Greens Golf Course which includes a Restaurant and Bar. Directly across the road from Gainsborough Greens Golf Course is Pimpama Junction, located at the corner of Yawalpah Road and Dixon Drive. The centre offers more than just a shopping experience, it’s a place where the locals meet. The hub includes a Woolworths, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Dentist, Vet, Café, BWS, Gym and a wide range of specialty and service retailers to meet your needs. The ever-expanding array of infrastructure in the area, including some of the city’s newest schools and shopping villages, adds to the lifestyle for residents.
- Master suite with walk-in robe, double vanity and over sized shower
- Additional 3 bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes
- Gourmet kitchen with large stone top island bench, walk-in pantry and 900mm free standing gas cooktop
- Open plan living and dining
- Separate lounge plus upstairs retreat
- Powder room servicing the ground floor
- Main bathroom with stone bench top vanity, semi-frame less shower and separate toilet
- Impressively manicured lawns and gardens
- Crimsafe screen on front door
- Sliding stacker doors and screens connecting the living and dining to the decked alfresco
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning to the downstairs living and main bedroom
- Automatic double lock up garage
Gainsborough Greens has been included in Australia’s top property ‘hotspot’ by the nation’s peak housing industry body. The Housing Industry Association (HIA) has given top honours to Pimpama as Australia’s fastest growing housing market in its ‘Population and Residential Building Hotspots 2017’ report.
Gainsborough Greens also offers wide open spaces with approximately 65 per cent of the community dedicated to natural bushland and reserves including:
- 8 kilometres of walking and bicycle tracks
- Kick & play parks
- Sporting fields
- Discovery trails through protected conservation areas
The estate is also close by to the proposed Northern Gold Coast Sports & Community Precinct which is intended to include:
-50 Metre Olympic Pool
-25 Metre Pool
-Water play area
-Learn to swim pool
-Multisport Centre (with nine district-level tennis courts and 12 regional netball courts)
-Flexible events space
-Local and district parklands
Gainsborough Greens is a place you can spend more time doing the things you love. If you've dreamed of living a simpler life, closer to nature, this is the place you've been wanting to call home!
Phone me today on 0421 270 670 for your private viewing