Port Authority Circa 1929 - Windows to Yesteryear
Heritage listed circa 1929 the Melbourne Port Authority building reflects the luxurious grandeur of 1920's Beaux Arts architecture.
- Stunning heritage windows feature in all main rooms
- Windows at tree level for a lovely leafy aspect
- Corner position is a huge advantage
- Charming and exclusive with generous interior of 86m2
- Complimented with high ceilings throughout
- The open plan living/dining perfect for entertaining or relaxing
- The large living area offers functionality and comfort
- Ample room for eight-seat dining table or more
- Two large bedrooms, both with BIR's - Master with ensuite
- Modern Kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooking, stone benchtops
- Great storage throughout
- Two spacious tiled bathrooms with stone top vanities
- Separate laundry
- Prestigious building with Grande marble entrance and ornate ceilings
- Common hall features original ornate timber and glass
This beautiful city residence with a refined heritage air draws you in and invites you to stay a while.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport