NEAR NEW IN THE HEART OF JAMISONTOWN
This immaculate and spacious duplex has been designed and built to fit all your needs. The 200sqm property offers three well sized bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes with cabinetry and large walk in to the main bedroom along with ensuite, ducted air conditioning throughout, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher, separate lounge and dining, study or 4th bedroom downstairs, third toilet downstairs to the laundry, spacious backyard with garden shed and undercover alfresco area along with an automatic roller door for the garage. This property is situated within minutes to the heart of Penrith along with walking distance to local schools, shops and bus services and very easy access to the M4. This property won't last long at all. Enquire today. No pets.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org