Space for the Whole Family in Sought-after Kensington Circuit
This lovely family home is wrapped lush, leafy surrounds on a quiet street, with plenty of living space for the whole family. Upstairs features two bedrooms complete with fans and built-ins, a light-filled rumpus room, main bathroom and spacious private master suite which includes ensuite & walk-in robe.
The downstairs open-plan living, dining & kitchen feature polished timber flooring, air-conditioning and seamless access to the wrap-around veranda and outdoor entertaining deck. The lovely country-style kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar, and the front entrance includes a foyer/rumpus/living room space and additional bedroom/study.
A double lock up garage and lush gardens complete this fantastic home.
- Four Spacious bedrooms complete with built-ins, master & fourth bedroom are air-conditioned and master includes ensuite & walk-in robe.
- Lovely country-style kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Separate study/additional bedroom/rumpus media room
- Open plan living allowing seamless access to the breezy outdoor entertaining area (complete with insect screens for year-round comfort)
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced, lush leafy gardens leading out to the parklands
- Walking distance to Brookfield State School
- Close to public transport, private school buses and a short drive to Kenmore Village and other sought-after amenities.
**Sorry, no pets!**
Contact Rebecca today on 0478 142 585 to arrange a private viewing or via email below.
- Rumpus Room
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area