DA Approved 5 Bedroom Dream Home
We are proud to offer this amazing opportunity - 605m2 block of land in a serene waterfront reserve location.
The hard work has been done in subdividing the block and you are immediately ready to build your dream home. The block has DA Approval for the amazing home as per the artist impressions attached.
Below is a summary of work complete to date and as required by the subdivision, which represents significant savings to potential buyers / builders. The estimated savings are in the vicinity of $100k including all preliminaries and approvals, fees and charges to council, LPI and other services as well as physical work done on site as below:
* All retaining walls and footings
* Driveways and crossover (over 75 meters and approx 55 cubic meters)
* Section 73 including major works to connect sewer,
* Services to both lots including: Electrical, plumbing, gas, comms
* All hydraulics and stormwater including OSD and 10m Transpiration pit to rear of site
* Fences as required
* There is flexibility in the landscape design that may allow parking for a boat / jet ski or additional 2 cars without impeding access to the large double garage.
* All other works as required by the DA and CC for subdivision
New Home Attributes:
* 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a double garage
* In law accommodation on ground floor with access to family areas and close proximity to the downstairs bathroom.
* There are 3 separate living areas excluding the dining room
* Lounge area can easily be converted to Theater Room
* The Upstairs TV room can be used as a Study Nook thus maximizing useable space in each bedroom.
* There is a Laundry chute accessible from the main bathroom (upstairs) directly into the Laundry downstairs.
* All bedrooms are at least double sized (smallest as 3.75 x 4.51)
Please contact Todd Owsnett or Josh Sammut for contracts of sale and a variety of other information such as Occupation Certificate for the subdivision DA and Work as Ex (WAE) from the surveyor that was submitted for the OC to verify that all required works including services etc have been completed and signed off.