Sold by Christian Petersen - Professionals
NOTE: All inspections are on NSW time.
Here is a limited opportunity to buy your first home in an estate surrounded by the Terranora Creek and canal, with a boat ramp only 650m from your front door.
Step inside this original duplex and appreciate the space on offer, they certainly do not make them like they used to.
Some great features of this property are,
* The living area is spacious and the main dining area is slightly separate and off the kitchen
* The kitchen is spacious and incorporates a space for dining
* There are two good size bedrooms with built-in robes
* The property has side access with a lockable gate, you can safely store your boat
* Great size fenced yard, plenty of space for your kids to play
Well located, Seagulls Isle offers a great lifestyle for a very affordable price, why not make the most of this opportunity.
* 1.4 km walk to Seagulls Club, offering waterfront dining, gaming, buffet, gym, plus entertainment for the kids
* 1.3 km to Panorama Plaza, offering a bakery, cafe, bottle shop, take away, and hair dresser
*6.3 km to Coolangatta Beach, restaurants, and clubs
Representing amazing value, best you be at the open house this Saturday!
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced