Land holdings of this size, West side of Caves Road rarely come to market.
A prime 53.3 acres of natural bushland rolling away to the ocean in the near distance.
* Privately surrounded by native "A" Class Reserve this substantial home offers a wonderful rural lifestyle option only minutes from some of the South Wests most popular Beaches, Wineries & Tourist Attractions.
* The timber & colorbond residence evokes a country style ambience with the extensive use of warm timbers throughout deep sheltered wrap around verandahs.
* The lower level introduces you to the home with the large, airy open plan living area with feature timber lined ceilings & cozy wood fire.
* This area flows through to the inviting kitchen that is a modern nod to yesteryear with timber cabinetry, large central island bench, easy maintenance tiled floors & plenty of room for the largest of dining tables.
* Step outside onto the poured limestone outdoor entertaining area with built in garden beds & elevated views through the treetops.
* Upstairs the polished timber floors, feature dado rails & door frames conjure that Country Style theme further. There is a light filled open plan living area & home office plus the master bedroom with ensuite & private balcony on this level providing a private parents retreat away from the main living zones.
*Externally there is plenty of parking options with the 3 car lockup garage/workshop plus gravel hardstand for the boat or caravan.
* A meandering Winter creek runs through the property & the mature natural bush provides a peaceful & picturesque get-a-way or private permanent residence, yet only minutes from some of the best Beaches & Tourist Attractions in the Region.
* Rare opportunity to obtain your own large portion of the South West.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor