This ICONIC Blue Cottage has a HUGE Surprise!
*** TWILIGHT LAUNCH WEDNESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 5:30PM TO 6:15PM - JOIN US FOR A GLASS OF BUBBLY!! ***
The sweet scent of the flora will set the tone as you walk towards this magical circa 1960's cottage that is bursting with elegant renovations. This one is full of homeliness and warmth, Team P.S.C is genuinely excited to represent such an iconic home.
This unique, beautiful home has been tastefully and thoughtfully renovated throughout to maximise the use of space and storage. With reverse cycle air conditioning, a characterful wood fire, solar panels and a mature garden with plenty of leafy shade, this house has your comforts covered summer and winter.
The location is second to none the with multiple medical centres, Kostera Oval, Kalamunda Secondary School, Dome Cafe, Kalamunda Water Park, The Cavern Restaurant, Kalamunda Hotel as well as the town centre close by. Sit out on the veranda and enjoy the fireworks from the Kalamunda Show which is again, within walking distance. Also, you are certainly not short of beautiful spots to walk the dogs with lots of parks and trials on your doorstep!
With inclusions such as:
- 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- Formal front lounge
- Master has mirrored sliding robes, fan and split system air conditioner
- Bedroom 2 has built in mirrored sliding robe
- Bedroom 3 comes off the sun room and could also be used as a study
- Beautiful recently renovated main bathroom
- High ceilings throughout home
- Total of 3 split system air conditioners
- Renovated country style kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Belling free standing range cooker with carbon extractor, also feature tiling and wallpaper
- Dining room with plenty of stylistic touches and access to laundry with separate w/c
- The HUGE surprise. An impressive, expansive sun room with vaulted ceilings and dual aspect through floor to ceiling windows and doors
The 1,129sqm of grounds deserve their own mention. At the front a well-established native oasis attracts local birdlife. There is a 4m x 7m (approx.) 3 phase powered workshop with roller door and separate storage area, as well as a beautiful stone paving and a sun-drenched entertaining area. With an abundance of bird life such as parakeets, galahs, kookaburras and others frequently visiting the gardens you'll be narrating like David Attenborough as you laze in the sun room on a quiet afternoon. And the gardens. Wow. Let's talk about them. They are lush and private with an abundance of fruiting trees and raised garden beds to grow veggies.
With produce including:
- Blue Berry
- Bay leaf
It's hard for us to think of a home we've sold recently with such character and quality of renovations, so we expect it to be very popular. This truly is a beautiful home in a friendly neighbourhood. One that needs to be experienced in person to really appreciate. Give us a call to arrange your private inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning