SOLD BY SALLY ACKERLEY
This home sitting on a 716m2 block not only has the perfect cul-de-sac location close to Waikiki's beautiful beaches, shops and schools, but it will leave you wanting for nothing.
The moment you enter this Sidewalk built home with reverse cycle air conditioning you instantly see the space this property has for a growing family. Consisting of a formal lounge and dining, kitchen, meals, family and sunken games room with a built-in bar, there's a room for everyone!
This home is immaculately presented and has a high feature ceilings and slate floors. Four good sized bedrooms 3 of which have robes, plus a study and 2 updated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles.
The Chef's kitchen is the heart of the home, with ample bench and cupboard space, Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher and fridge.
Outside you will find a beautiful pool with a decked area, large patio area for entertaining and a separate double garage.
- 716m2 block in cul-de-sac location
- Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
- Roller shutters and security doors
- Side access for trailer
- Double garage with extra height
- Updated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
- Chef's kitchen with all appliances
- High ceilings
- 3 living areas
- Games room with built in Bar
- 4 Good sized bedrooms all with robes
- 2 x study areas
- Below ground pool with decked area
- Outdoor gas point for BBQ
- Down lights and ornate cornices
- Bore and reticulation
This home situated in a sought-after area and surrounded by quality homes, close to Charthouse Primary School and only a short walk to beautiful beaches and parks. Call Sally Ackerley 0401 346 644 today to make an appointment to view.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning