Looking for a sea change to the Hills with easy lifestyle?
Ana Borcherdt, the Dynamic Agent from 5 Professionals Star Realty proudly presents
4 Stone Crescent Darlington.
As soon as you walk into this property, you will understand what living in the hills is all about. Superb location with a functional design Family home. Just 30 minutes from Perth city. Darlington ticks all the boxes for prefect relaxed lifestyle and a great environment to raise your kids.
On offer is a large and flat 1,175 sqm block with a spacious family four bedrooms home. The property will afford you a lifestyle that is relaxed, calming and overwhelmingly natural.
This home offers something for everyone in the family. A children's paradise to explore, exceptional spots to entertain friends, rear large powered shed, generous sized gabled patio, large room 4m X 9m addition to tinker for multipurpose activities or the upcoming artist and plenty of backyard for the family dog, and even enough room for a pool.
All bedrooms have views of the green trees making you really feel like you are in the middle of the forest. The kitchen, dining and family areas are really the central hub of the home.
Some of the key features, include:
• Master bedroom with Ensuite and Walk-in
• Spacious other THREE bed rooms with built-in-robes
• Good size second bathroom
• Large 4m X 9m extended multi-purpose activity room
• Separate formal Lounge with elegant decoration
• Separate Dining room view to the luscious green backyard
• Kitchen is centrally located and view to the garden
• Family room overlooking the patio and the garden
• Covered patio for enjoying the serenity of this home
• Big shed at rear end of the block
• Single carport and additional parking space
• Drive through the front and the backyard
• Solar hot water
• Easy care garden with native plants attracting varieties of native birds
General house features:
• Land Size: 1175 sqm
• Roof: Tile & Walls: Brick
• House direction:
• Year Built: 1979
• Alarms and security doors
• Council: $1600 approx.
• Sewage: Septic
These are just a start of the features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home and living in Darlington.
Darlington is known for some of the best schools in the hills.
• Darlington Primary school
• Montessori School
• Famous Helena College
Darlington is proud to present some unique studios of famous Artists of WA
Open House Galleries is one of the highlight annual event held here.
Families can enjoy bush walking, horse riding, tree climbing and so much more exploring natural surroundings
• 15 minutes' drive to Midland with thriving shopping retailers
• 10 minutes' drive to Mundaring Shopping centre
• 30 minutes' drive to Perth City and 20 minutes to Perth Airport
• Experience discovering Sir John Forrest National park with Fauna & Flora of western Australia
• Entwine yourself with regular festivals of food, wine, art and music at Swan Valley Wineries
Come and enjoy a glass of wine and hear the birds chirping. WoW!!!! melodious music
Why wait!!! I am so excited to show you this pleasant family Home with perfect setting.
Call Ana on 0481 092 390 TODAY or E: email@example.com
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System