Invest to Retire
Money in the bank at the current low interest rates turns out to be a negative investment once you take into consideration that many other costs are going up in leaps and bounds.
With this commercial investment the tenant is paying you approximately 4.7 % net return with the potential of capital gains once it's time to sell.
The beauty about commercial property is the tenant pays the outgoing like council rates, water rates and charges.
- The shed size on this 2000 sqm property is 385 m2
- Measurements 31.6m long x 12.2m wide x 4.8m high
- 2 Steel sliding doors -7.5m wide opening with door height clearance of 4.250m
- 1x Steel sliding door - 4m wide opening with door height clearance of 4.250m
- 2 Secure internal offices - 20sqm with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plus storage area - lunch room - 2 toilets
- Solid 108 sqm mezzanine floor
- Prominent position - high traffic flow area
- Opportunity to expand if required
- Currently with long term tenant that has been there for over 6 years
- Existing tenant willing to enter into a new lease.
- Owner pays building insurance and land tax of approx. $1,500. p.a.
For further details or an obligation free inspection please call John Mandosio at Professionals Geraldton on 0417 959 004