Perfect Blend of Modern and Traditional
The original property has been beautifully preserved by the owners who built the property in 1973.
Only metres from Swan River, the location is perfect for buyers wanting this sought-after exclusive location amid high end real estate.
The original property is a split level home with the garage, laundry and store rooms on the lower ground level.
From the ground floor front entry vestibule, stairs straight ahead lead up to the third level, which was added in 1990.
Entry to the second level (renovated original home) is to the right, up three steps through double French doors into the original split level home.
These options create privacy and independence for the occupants living in any part of the home. It would work well for Two or even Three generation families.
LOWER GROUND LEVEL
* Double Garage with electric roller doors, rear workshop and storage room. Plus extra parking alongside garage. Drive-through access to yard through double garage
* Laundry/downstairs shower room is huge with shower recess with hand-shower, separate toilet and access to backyard.
* A laundry chute from upstairs makes it easy for all the linen to arrive in the right place at the right time.
* Huge walk-in pantry with natural light
* Consists of spacious formal entry vestibule/foyer through double front doors.
* The floors throughout this level are bamboo except for the tiled kitchen which was renovated 20 years ago with above head storage cupboards, dishwasher, wall oven with separate griller and gas hotplates.
* The three other living areas include separate dining, separate family room and large formal lounge. A split system air conditioner is used to heat this part of the home.
* Formal lounge features the original feature ceilings. The family/TV room is fitted with a timber entertainment unit (the perfect storage solution!).
* Extra under-stair storage which houses the solar and hot water unit controls.
* The Master suite has ample space for a king size bed. A large floor to ceiling sliding glass door allows access to the separate balcony which wraps the front of the property and provides views of the river.
* Master suite has an open Walk-in robe and recently renovated ensuite which is only 2 years old with features including a heated towel rail, rain-shower head in the walk-in shower with floor to ceiling tiles and channel grate.
* All three minor bedrooms are carpeted.
* Original bathroom has been preserved, featuring roman bath, glass screen and laundry chute.
* Separate toilet.
* Storage in this part of the home includes a 3-door linen cupboard
* The rear garden is gorgeous with paved nooks for quiet reading, fruit trees and a peaceful pergola with fire pit. It's your own secret garden refuge in the middle of suburbia with vines cascading over the fence to create a relaxing garden oasis.
* The backyard has 2 external storage sheds. External power is available.
* Would suit au-pair, business couples, adult children and multi-generational family. The third floor was built in 1990 and is fully Shire approved. This part of the property is the equivalent of any contemporary 2 bedroom home. It contains spacious living areas, modern fitout and views on all four sides of the property. The floor plan demonstrates just how versatile this level is.
* All upstairs bedrooms have split system air conditioners. The Master has bamboo flooring.
* Storage in this part of the home includes under-stair storage as well as the ample kitchen cupboards.
* Bedroom 2 is currently used as an office/study but would easily fit a double bed. Also has a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner.
* The Open Plan living area has a large kitchen with a wall oven, overhead storage, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pot drawers, gas cooktop, single fridge recess.
* Gas heating in the living area easily heats the entire 3rd level. A split system unit is used for cooling.
* Bamboo flooring complements the contemporary living and passage.
* The European laundry has built in exhaust ventilation and easily fits a front loader and dryer.
* The Living Area has river and/or Perth CBD views from all sides (west, north and east) and exudes the ambiance of spaciousness and a connection with nature all year round.
* Ducted Vacuuming throughout the home.
* 8 Solar panels plus solar hot water unit.
* New gutters and roof with gutter guards installed in 2010.
* Entire house repainted inside and out in 2016.
* The concrete driveway has also just been repainted.
* Gardens are automatically reticulated off a bore.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning