Fact: Unit 1001 sold for $565,000. Fact: Unit 1803 sold for $575,000. Fact: This renovated unit is an absolute bargain!
Rare position with unparalleled Main River views in tightly held Budds Beach. My Sellers are not testing the market. Their circumstances dictate that they have to sell as they have overseas commitments.
This excellent investment has guaranteed views and is the perfect opportunity for those wishing to soak up the Gold Coast lifestyle and sunshine. You won't find better value for this double balconied spacious 120sqm property.
* Guaranteed panoramic views
* Sparkling views over Budds Beach Parkland, Main River
* Two massive balconies - main balcony North facing
* Natural light in every room. Every room has a window
* Exceptional cross ventilation
* Open and spacious living area
* Master bedroom with ensuite has jaw dropping North facing river views
* Separate toilet and separate laundry
* Designated secure basement parking
* Spectrum Apartments is a highly sought-after Boutique building
* Three units per floor with majority Owner occupied
* Excellent resort style facilities
* Tennis court and generous BBQ area
* Sparkling outdoor pool and spa, indoor heated spa and sauna
* All set in beautiful tropical landscaping
* Experienced on-site manager lives in building
Location and lifestyle
* Minutes walk from famous Bumbles Cafe', excellent restaurants, tram stop, public transport, boutique shops, river and world-famous beaches.
Secure your piece of paradise, you won't find better value.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning