HILLS LIFESTYLE - TO THE MAX (WITH GRANNY ??)
Encapsulating all that is great about the typical Hills lifestyle, this interest packed family home is sure to fulfill your family's dream, and be that special place in which they can create those everlasting family memories.
As Hills homes go, this is a perfect example, in an iconic central Lesmurdie location. Close to everything- Falls Road Primary School, Saint Brigids College, across the Road from Fred Eversden Reserve, and just down the Road from the spectacular Lesmurdie Falls National Park, but close enough to Shopping Centres and Transport to be supremely convenient too!
Its architecturally amazing, multi levelled (of course), with raked ceilings, and with stairs here and there (even a spiral)! But its also so multifaceted too, with a spaciousness to please and surprise everyone. Be captivated by vision through huge picture windows, from balcony and verandas overlooking the valley and tranquil, lush, treetop vistas beyond.
The best Hills homes are light and airy, and this beauty is no exception. It incorporates glorious light filled living and entertaining areas, both inside and outside.
Extended family living is also an option, because with some modification, a downstairs, fully self-contained granny flat, or visitor retreat, (with its' own access) is an obvious possibility!
Internally this home is charming to the max, with a glorious blend of modern comfort appointments complimenting Hills quirkiness.
Externally this fully fenced property, (with front auto sliding gate) is picturesque to the max with multi-level stone courtyards, hedges, a gazebo and a multitude of garden features gently sloping downward to the Ultimate barn style shed, which, in its approximate 100 square metre area, incorporates a mezzanine floor, workshop and garage areas. This is in addition to the double carport and another two sheds.
Yes- you may need several visits to be able to notice and appreciate all that is on offer here!
• Multilevelled Home on 1930 Square metre gently sloping block
• Captivating views from huge picture windows -iconic location
• Stonewalled multi-level courtyards- Hedges, lawns & creepers
• Chefs kitchen, dining, & raked ceiling lounge & balcony-top flr
• Four Bedrooms and Two bathrooms - plus
• One bedroom, one bathroom integrated (Granny)Flat
• Comprehensively air-conditioned & comfortable throughout
• Theatre room with projector, drop-down screen & speakers
• Large light and airy internal &external entertaining areas
• Huge Barn Style, mezzanine Shed Workshop (100 sqm Approx)
• Freestanding double carport plus two additional sheds
• Solar System, camera security, bore, water tanks, elec' gate.
Call Terry Pinker 0414 452 790