Massive House plus BORE
A Dream Location Packed With Unlimited Potential
Create your own lifestyle in a big house with Italian elegance on a big Block Size of 1069sqm.
This property is walking distance to Swan River Reserve, where you can enjoy the scenic beauty with every season.
Original Italian Owners built this solid and elegant brick and tile home in 1979, inspired from Italy in design and decoration.
You are welcomed into the house through a richly grown front garden, veranda with typical Italian balustrade columns. Two lion statues greet you at the gate. Italian flavour.
Lions at the entrance in Italian homes mean PROTECTION.
Good news: Bore in the property and HIGH ceiling throughout the house
LUCKY BUYERS !!! UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES WAITING FOR YOU..
Potential for Big Backyard: Add and create a fabulous backyard with options like
• Veggie garden
• Granny flat
• Space for chooks and fruit trees
Inside the house: Blend Italian flavour with contemporary styles or art deco style or your favourite style.
• Impressive FOYER
• Separate formal lounge
• Separate dining room
• Separate large family room with slow combustion fire place
• Galley kitchen
• Good size Master bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite
• Two additional good size bed rooms with built-in-robes
• Second bathroom with separate WC
• Extended big games room for family fun and access to garage
• Big garage space to fit an extra trailer and storage space. Access to backyard from garage
• Two A/C units, one in family room and second one in the master bedroom
• Decorated with elegant Italian tile design
• Original central architraves
• Art deco light fittings
• Rainwater tank
• Garden sheds
• Roller shutters installed to formal lounge and all the bedrooms
Add your imagination to the existing luscious garden filled with sweet smelling flowering plants.
Property has a lockable single garage with space for parking your ute or trailer. Second covered carport is handy. You can access to the Games Room from the garage.
Under cover patio at the back, you can enjoy your garden and sip your favourite drink while looking at the sunset on horizon.
Viveash is a hidden gem in the Eastern suburbs. You have a green oasis near the Swan River and close proximity to Swan Valley with fine cuisine and exquisite choice of wines. This area benefits from the new St John of God semi private Hospital and proposed Curtin University campus, La Salle College, Perth Hills as well as the $100 million-dollar redevelopment of Midland Gate Shopping centre.
Stress free access to major Highways leading to CBD, Airport and Swan Valley Wineries.
A property like 25 Winston Crescent, in Viveash does not come often to the market.
Why wait!!! View today
Call Ana B from Professionals 5 Star Realty on M: 0481 092 390 or
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning