Potential Triplex Site!!
Located in one of the most tranquil and classic spots in Mandurah and bordering a very unique National Park with some of the most beautiful beaches in W.A. is this 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom plus study brick home on ginormous 1651 square meter block, with the deep sewerage being approximately 10 meters away and costing approximately between $9000 and $13,000 to connect to, you could be sitting on a gold mine!! (future triplex site)
Some of the many features include:
- Open plan living with family meals and bar area combined
- Fantastic side access to the rear of the property.
- Monster 8.5 meter x 10.5 meter workshop with 3 phase power
- Fabulous fencing and retaining work all completed
- Huge front Veranda
- Spacious kitchen design with gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with large built in robe
- Good sized bathrooms
- Walking distance to the beach and boating area
- Close to shops, schools and recreation facilities
- Very private and spacious
- Zoned R.12.5/20 (with deep sewerage connected an average of 450 square meters per dwelling)
This is an exceptional opportunity to get into a very unique lifestyle with a solid big home on a big block in a fantastic community!
If you love living near nature then this would have to be one of the best moves you could ever make!!
Contact Paul Simeone Today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Close to Beach
- Air Conditioning